Find your perfect merlo
Merlo 35.7 -75G Overview
The construction spec 35.7 G is part of the Medium Capacity range, recipient of the Machine of the Year 2015 award because its innovative contents.
- This model is well known for compact dimension and impressive performance, giving a load placement height of 6.6 meters and 3.5 tonne to full lift height.
- Hydrostatic transmission, which makes the work phases simpler and more precise. Moreover, the dry disc brakes limit the absorption of energy, thereby reducing the machine’s fuel consumption.
- The 55.4kW/75hp Deutz engine without the need for AdBlue combines with the 40km/h hydrostatic transmission to provide power on demand for all site conditions.
- The hydraulic gear pumpprovides optimal simultaneous control of all movements.
- The new cab, of generous dimanesion, is mounted on ilent Block, wich drastically reduce vibrations, guaranteeing maximum comfort and maximum visibility for the operator.
- This model comes with standard Electronic Joystick, Inching Control, Roof Viper, Reversible fan, Rear Diff Lock, Automatic Parking Brake or the Tac-lock, system for hydraulic clamping of the attachments which further improves operating comfort.
Engine: Deutz 2.9 Tier 4 final 55.4KW /75HP
Maximum speed: 40km/h
Hydraulic system: Gear 98L /min 210 bar
Hydraulic valve block: open centre
Overload system: Auto Block
Lift Capacity 3500kg
Lift height 6.6 metres
Gear hydraulic pump
High performance and lower consumption