ROTO 40.16 S
Find your perfect merlo
Merlo ROTO 40.16 S Overview
The telescopic handlers of the Roto range allow 360 degree operation thanks to the rotating turret, which offers a greater range of action compared to a fixed telescopic handler. The new Roto family marks a new era by introducing new standards in the field of telescopic handlers for the construction sector and expanding the product range with new contents, adapting more and more to the needs of different users.
- ROTO40.16 has a maximum capacity of 4000kg for a lift height of 15.8 meters
- The ROTO40.16 S-classic allows a rotation of 415°, equipped with intelligent Hydropneumatic Suspensions on axles as standard, giving the possibility to the machine when is on wheels of varying the height according to the soil.
- The ROTO S models with 115 HP engine, are combined with the Eco Power Drive (EPD) electronic management that automatically controls and adjusts the engine revolutions based on operating conditions. This technology achieves a reduction in fuel consumption of up to 18%.
- The hydrostatic transmission guarantees maximum precision in movement and load‘s positioning.
- Exclusive MCDC (Merlo Dynamic Load Control): the system allows you to collect different parameters submitted by the machine, analyse them in real time and create a load diagram that allows the operator, through the new LCD display, to understand the perimeter within he/she can operate in maximum safety.
- The Tilt Correction System, integrated into the chassis, is available as standard on this model: it allows the operator to offset the ground slopes to work in total safety. On sloping terrain the operator can correct the lateral inclination by 10% and frontal inclination by 8%.
- The new cab, generous in dimension, is mounted on Silent Blocks, which drastically reduce vibrations, guaranteeing maximum comfort visibility for the operator.
Engine: Deutz 3.6 85Kw/115Hp Stage IV
Hydraulic system: Load Sensing + Load Sharing 103 l/m 250 Bar
Lift capacity 4000kg
Lift height 15.8 meters
Frame Levelling Control
Hydropneumatic suspension on axles
Merlo Dynamic Load Control
Intuition of a new movement concept