Find your perfect merlo
Merlo P65.14 HM Overview
The Panoramic 50.18 HM was designed to work in the most demanding conditions where performance in terms of lifting capacity and engine power make all the difference.
What sets these machines apart is that we have managed to maintain compact dimensions, increasing manoeuvrability and versatility of use.
The new construction concept allows you to customise the model according to operational needs, consequently offering the widest construction range with tailor-made solutions for customers.
- This Panoramic has a maximum capacity of 6500kg for a lifting height of 13.9 meters.
- The HM models with 170 HP Tier IV engine, are combined with the Eco Power Drive TOP (EPD) electronic management that reduces the engine rpm where high power is not required.
- CVTronic transmission is standard feature across the range: smooth and progressive acceleration 0-40 km/h without interruptions for a gear change and reduction in consumption, providing Merlo HM with even greater transmission than before.
- The full MCDC (Merlo Dynamic Load Control) coupled with a large 10.1” colour display and attachment recognition, shows machine’s geometric configuration, boom extension, angle and handled load.
- The Tilt Correction System, integrated into the chassis as standard, can correct the lateral inclination by 8% on each side, reaching 24% on sloping terrain operating in conditions of maximum safety.
- The exclusive Boom Side Shift allows the load to be positioned without further manoeuvring, saving time and improving machine’s productivity: the system allows for a boom side-shift up to 880 mm.
- The premium cab gives easy access, astounding space with great visibility: generous in dimensions, the cab is mounted on Silent Block, which drastically reduce vibrations, guaranteeing maximum comfort and visibility.
- The P65.14 HM comes with standard Roof Wiper and Lights on cab.
Engine: FPT 4.5 125Kw/170Hp Stage V
Hydraulic system: Load Sensing + Load Sharing 119 l/m 210 Bar
CDC: Full Dynamic Load Control
Lift capacity 6.5 tonnes
Lift height13.9 metres
Frame Levelling Control + Boom Side Shift
Eco Power Drive TOP
CVTronic Transmission + Merlo Dynamic Load Control
High specification for high performance