Find your perfect merlo
Merlo P50.18 PLUS Overview
The P50.18 Plus stands out for the new high-comfort cab, for the completely renewed axles, for the use of technology that increases safety standards and an unparalleled level of performance and efficiency. This model has been developed to meet the needs of every construction site, Rental Company and large construction company, ensuring record performance and economy efficiency.
- The P50.18 Plus has a lift capacity of 4 tonnes and a maximum lift height of 17.5m. The whole range is equipped with hydrostatic transmission which guarantees maximum precision at your fingertips.
- The Eco Power Drive (EPD) and Hydrostatic Transmission automatically control and adjust the engine revolutions based on operating conditions. As a result, the engine speed is disconnected from the accelerator pedal. This technology achieves a reduction in fuel consumption of 18%.
- This PLUS model is equipped with Stage V Perkins engine and with its 115hp ensures precision of drive at a max speed of 40km/h. In addition, the dry disc brakes make it possible to limit the absorption of energy thereby reducing the consumption of the machine.
- The exclusive design of the Stabilisers, developed to offer a high structural resistance, guarantees their limited encumbrance during the operating phases, always staying within the machine’s width and limiting the visual encumbrances for the transfer phases. Independent and in stowed position, they allow maximum versatility, compactness and high reachable heights.
- This range comes with standard Chassis Levelling: the tilt correction system integrated into the chassis, allows the operator to correct the lateral inclination by 8%. This permits the telescopic boom to be moved out perpendicularly to work in condition of maximum safety. This feature reaches 24% later inclination with the combine action of the stabilisers.
- The exclusive Boom Side Shift allows the load to be positioned without further manoeuvring, saving time and improving machine’s productivity: the system allows for a boom side-shift up to 870mm.
- PLUS versions are equipped as standard with full MCDC (Merlo Dynamic Load Control) coupled with a large 10.1” colour display and attachment recognition, showing machine’s geometric configuration, boom extension, angle and handled load.
- The standard cab gives easy access, astounding space with great visibility: generous in dimensions, the cab is mounted on Silent Block, which drastically reduce vibrations, guaranteeing maximum comfort and visibility.
This machine comes as standard with:
|Engine: Perkins 3.6 80W/115Hp Stage V
Transmission: Hydrostatic EPD
Hydraulic system: Load Sensing 104 l/m 250 Bar
Boom Side Shift
|· 4 Ton towing hook
· Front windscreen protection
· Superior Cab Configuration
· Sun Shade
· Roof wiper
· Rear mirror
· 400/80 R24 tyres
Lift Capacity 5 tonnes
Lift Height 17.5 metres
Frame Levelling + Boom Side Shift
Eco Power Drive
Hydrostatic transmission + Merlo Dynamic Load Control
Higher performance for lower consumption