Find your perfect merlo
Merlo P50.18 PLUS Overview
The P50.18 Plus stands out for the new high-comfort cab, for the completely renewed axles, for the use of technology that increases safety standards and an unparalleled level of performance and efficiency. This model has been developed to meet the needs of every construction site, rental company and large construction company, ensuring record performance and economy efficiency.
MACHINE FEATURES (PLUS)
- With a lift capacity of 5000KG and a lift height of 17.5m. The PANORAMIC range is equipped with hydrostatic transmission which guarantees maximum precision at your fingertips.
- Equipped with the Deutz 101Hp engine in conjunction with the 40km/h Eco Power Drive (EPD) hydrostatic transmission that automatically control and adjust the engine revolutions based on operating conditions. As a result, the engine speed is disconnected from the accelerator pedal. This technology achieves a reduction in fuel consumption of 18%.
- PLUS versions are equipped as standard with full MCDC (Merlo Dynamic Load Control) coupled with a large 10.1” colour display and attachment recognition, showing machine’s geometric configuration, boom extension, angle and handled load.
- The tilt correction system, integrated into the chassis as standard, can correct the lateral inclination by 8% on each side, reaching 24% with the combine action of the stabilisers.
- The exclusive boom side-shift allows the load to be positioned without further manoeuvring, saving time and improving machine’s productivity: the system allows for a boom side-shift up to 890 mm.
- The standard cab gives easy access, astounding space with great visibility: generous in dimensions, the cab is mounted on Silent Block, which drastically reduce vibrations, guaranteeing maximum comfort and visibility.
- The 50.18 Plus comes with standard Towing Hook and Roof Wiper.
Engine: Deutz 3.6 75Kw/101Hp Stage IV
Hydraulic system: Load Sensing 104 l/m 250 Bar
CDC: full Dynamic Load Control
Lift Capacity 5000kg
Lift Height 17.5m
Frame Levelling + Boom Side Shift
Eco Power Drive
Hydrostatic transmission + Merlo Dynamic Load Control
Higher performance for lower consumption