Find your perfect merlo
Merlo P30.10 Overview
The Panoramic 30.10 offers ease of use and essential features. This model has been developed to meet the needs of every construction site, rental company and large construction company, ensuring record performance and economic efficiency.
The PANORAMIC models are easy-to-use machines that ensure reliability and performance.
- Thanks the hydrostatic transmission it guarantees maximum movement precision, which ensures millimetric variations in the machine’s movement and load’s positioning.
- Moreover, the dry disc brakes limit the absorption of energy, thereby reducing the machine’s fuel consumption.
- The exclusive new generation Merlo Dynamic Load Control (CDC) system automatically detects the type of attachment used, the machine’s geometric configuration, the boom extension, angle and the handled load.
- The new high-visibility cab, the four-wheel drive, the high ground clearance and the 55kW-75HP engine guarantee excellent results in terms of performance, comfort and safety.
- The stabilisers, independent and in stowed position, allow maximum versatility, compactness and high reachable heights: 3 tons at 10 meters.
- The P30.10 comes with standard Reversible fan, Towing Hook and roof wiper.
- The boom suspension system (BSS) is available as an option, which protects the load during transfer and maintains a high level of driving comfort on rough terrain.
Engine: Deutz 2.9 55.4kW/75Hp
Hydraulic system: Load Sensing + Flow Sharing 117 l/m 210 Bar
CDC: light Dynamic Load Control
Maximum Capacity of 3000kg
Lift Height 10 meters
40km/h Maximum Speed
Reach further with an impressive 10 metre stabilised reach