Find your perfect merlo
Merlo MF44.9 Overview
Merlo was the first company on the market to translate the concept of a telescopic boom tractor into reality and to patent it: the Multifarmer.
It is a real cross over, which combines the characteristics of a traditional agricultural telescopic handler with those of a tractor, producing truly exciting results. The Multifarmer models represent the revolutionary Merlo solution for performing all farm work, handling, lifting, transporting loads and operating attachments with a high level of performance for operations typically carried out by traditional tractors (towing and tillage).
- The Multifarmers are equipped with mechanical Power Take Off as standard that, in combination with the 3 point rear linkage and rear spool valves, allows mounted and trailed attachments to be connected.
- The MF44.9 has a lift capacity of 4.4 tonnes lifted up to 8.8 meters. This range is equipped with 4.5l FPT engine which develops 170hp/125kW, coupled with hydrostatic transmission and Eco Power Drive (EPD) that automatically control and adjust the engine revolutions based on operating conditions. As a result, the engine speed is disconnected from the accelerator pedal. This technology achieves a reduction in fuel consumption of 18%.
- The EPD TOP system on this model offers the following models: Heavy Loads, Eco and Speed Control. “Eco” mode optimises performance during light operations, reducing consumption; “Speed Control” mode allows you to set and maintain the driving speed in relation to joystick movements in order to increase hydraulic performance on demand; “Heavy Load” function, on the other hand, allows the machine’s full potential to be exploited in the most demanding contexts, delivering more power to the machine.
- This model is equipped as standard with Continuously Variable Transmission (CVTronic) which ensures a smooth and progressive acceleration 0-40km/h, without interruption for a gear change: this provides higher starting torque at low speeds, lower consumption and greater efficiency at high speeds.
- The CS model comes with standard Cab Suspension: the exclusive patented and dampened CS with active hydropneumatic suspension, can be switched off directly by the operator. The low frequency system allows the drastic reduction of vibrations inside the passenger compartment and facilitates the absorption of the stress and vibrations transmitted during the transfer and work phases, even on rough grounds. Merlo is the only one on the market providing such an innovative and effective feature.
- This model is equipped with the exclusive new generation full MCDC (Merlo Dynamic Load Control) coupled with a large 10.1” colour display and attachment recognition, showing machine’s geometric configuration, boom extension, angle and handled load.
- The whole range can counts on the standard Tilt Correction System that, integrated into the chassis, allows the operator to offset the ground slopes to work in total safety. On sloping terrain the machine can correct the lateral inclination by 8%, permitting the boom to be moved out perpendicularly to work in conditions of maximum efficiency and safety.
- This model comes standard with Pick up Hitch, Trailer Braking and Tractor Type Approval for your towing requirements.
Engine: Deutz 4.5 125kW/ 170hp Stage V
Transmission: Hydrostatic CVTronic
Hydraulic system: Load Sensing + Flow Sharing 150 l/m 210 Bar