Find your perfect merlo
Merlo MF34.7 Overview
Merlo was the first company on the market to translate the concept of a telescopic boom tractor into reality and to patent it: the Multifarmer.
It is a real cross over, which combines the characteristics of a traditional agricultural telescopic handler with those of a tractor, producing truly exciting results. The Multifarmer models represent the revolutionary Merlo solution for performing all farm work, handling, lifting, transporting loads and operating attachments with a high level of performance for operations typically carried out by traditional tractors (towing and tillage).
- The Multifarmers are equipped with mechanical Power Take Off as standard that, in combination with the 3 point rear linkage and rear spool valves, allows mounted and trailed attachments to be connected.
- The smaller model, the MF34.7 has a lift capacity of 3.4 tonnes lifted up to 6.85 meters. This range is equipped with 3.6l Deutz engine which develops 136hp/100kW, coupled with hydrostatic transmission and Eco Power Drive (EPD) that automatically control and adjust the engine revolutions based on operating conditions. As a result, the engine speed is disconnected from the accelerator pedal. This technology achieves a reduction in fuel consumption of 18%.
- The EPD TOP system on this model offers the following models: Heavy Loads, Eco and Speed Control. “Eco” mode optimises performance during light operations, reducing consumption; “Speed Control” mode allows you to set and maintain the driving speed in relation to joystick movements in order to increase hydraulic performance on demand; “Heavy Load” function, on the other hand, allows the machine’s full potential to be exploited in the most demanding contexts, delivering more power to the machine.
- The standard cab gives easy access, astounding space with great visibility: generous in dimensions, the cab is mounted on Silent Block, which drastically reduce vibrations, guaranteeing maximum comfort and visibility, whist the option of cab suspension provides a superior ride unique to Merlo. The auto accelerating electronic joystick with direction control allows the operator to control the powerful flow sharing hydraulic system with ease and precision.
- This model is equipped with the exclusive new generation CDC (Dynamic Load Control) Light safety system. The dynamic load control system checks the safety parameters of the telescopic handler in real time and allows the operator to work in total safety, making the most of the telescopic handler’s potential and the attachment used.
- The whole range can counts on the standard Tilt Correction System that, integrated into the chassis, allows the operator to offset the ground slopes to work in total safety. On sloping terrain the machine can correct the lateral inclination by 8%, permitting the boom to be moved out perpendicularly to work in conditions of maximum efficiency and safety.
- This model comes standard with Pick up Hitch, Trailer Braking and Tractor Type Approval for your towing requirements.
Engine: Deutz 3.6 100kW/ 136hp Stage V
Hydraulic system: Load Sensing + Flow Sharing 145 l/m 210 Bar
Lift Capacity 3.4 tonnes
Lift height 6.85 metres
2 Speed PTO
Frame levelling control
Optional cab Suspension