COMPETITION – WIN A MERLO
Win the use of a New Merlo Telehandler!
Merlo is excited to launch a competition supported by British Dairying, Mole Valley Farmers and Harper Adams University. There will be four monthly on-line campaigns, each on a dairy/livestock subject. By entering just one, or all four you will have a chance to win the use of a Merlo TF35.7 telehandler for one year.
With a lift capacity of 3.5 tonnes, a reach of 6.6m and an advanced design it will be a key machine on any dairy or livestock farm. Compact with superior visibility to provide safety, a large cab for comfort and load sensing hydraulics for productivity, it may be the telehandler you have dreamed of!
The on line competition is very simple to enter. Provide information about your farming, answer six multiple choice questions on the subject matter, a brief description of how you approach that subject and the job is done!
The first subject is “Herd Welfare, health and efficiency”.
Follow this link:
T & Cs Apply.
We look forward to receiving your entry!
TF35.7 CS 140
The TF35.7CS-140 model is part of the MEDIUM CAPACITY range, recipient of the Machine of the year 2015 award because of its innovative contents.
The TF35.7CS offers increased ground clearance of 380mm and as standard comes on 24″ tyres. The lift capacity of 3.5 tonnes can reach the full height of almost 7 meters.
- The CS model comes with standard Cab Suspension: the exclusive patented and dampened CS with active hydropneumatic suspension, can be switched off directly by the operator. The low frequency system allows the drastic reduction of vibrations inside the passenger compartment and facilitates the absorption of the stress and vibrations transmitted during the transfer and work phases, even on rough grounds.
Merlo is the only one on the market providing such an innovative and effective feature.
- This range is equipped with a Deutz 136hp engine, 40 km/h Eco Power Drive (EPD) and hydrostatic transmission that automatically control and adjust the engine revolutions based on operating conditions. As a result, the engine speed is disconnected from the accelerator pedal. This technology achieves a reduction in fuel consumption of 18%.
- On 140 models the EPD TOP system is as standard and offers automatic RPM speed control in relation to joystick movements in order to increase hydraulic performance on demand.
- The standard cab gives easy access, astounding space with great visibility: generous in dimensions, the cab is mounted on Silent Block, which drastically reduce vibrations, guaranteeing maximum comfort and visibility for the operator.
- This model come standard with a Reversible Fan, Pick up Hitch, Trailer Braking and Tractor Type Approval for your towing requirements.
Engine: Deutz 3.6 100kW/136Hp
Hydraulic system: Low Sensing + Flow Sharing 125 l/m 210 Bar
CDC: Light Dynamic Load Control